Tuesday, February 04, 2014

New Fine Art Gift Bags/New Blog!

Violet Heads part of  a New Fine Art Gift Bag! Available

Just before Christmas I launched my "Fine Art Gift Bags. I was very humbled and thrilled at how well received they became. The idea grew after visiting a new shop in my area. I loved the way in which the shop owner/artisan had artistically set up her new shop. I also loved how her wares were packaged. We had a wonderful chat the day I visited.

That visit along with my love for teaming with other like minded entrepreneurs/artisans helped my vision evolve for these new Fine Art Bags. My intention was to make each bag personal and unique; to hold a special energy of their own. This would greatly align with my philosophy that I take to the creation of my miniature work. Each miniature is like a small meditation; thus these new bags needed to mimic this intention as well. I really enjoy assembling each one and am always delighted to see what my two counterparts come up with in their interpretation of my miniature oil painting. 

You can read more about my bags here. The collection below is available as a Fine Art Gift Bag. 



"Violet Heads" Fine Art Gift Bag Available Here.


On another note, I have started a New Blog entitled "Small Pauses". As an artist I often take note of my everyday surroundings and occurrences. These happenings and subjects often weave themselves into my work. The blog is about taking small pauses within your busy days. Taking time to acknowledge everyday happenings create subtle joy and a sense of well being. I would love for you to join me, by offering your own experiences or thoughts. Or you can just come visit, read and follow me quietly.


New Small Pauses Blog

You can read about my thinking behind this blog here and follow my posts on the Home Page.

Thanks so much!
Warmly,
Debbie



Quick Links:

Imagekind --for reproductions
Fine Art America--for reproductions

Newsletter/Blog Posts sign up--Love to have you join me on my artistic journey!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Comments