Thursday, September 18, 2014

30 in 30 Challenge, Day 17, "Nature's Pincushion"

3x3in. Oil on linen/board.
Painted En Plein Air in Plymouth, Nova Scotia.


Available Here


Nature's Pincushion

"Floating on  willowy stems,  pincushions beckon fluttering wings to savor their sweet nectar."

Debbie Lamey-MacDonald ©


I think this is one of the neatest flowers in my flower garden. I love their willowy stems and charming centers that resemble pincushions. Their color is also captivating! 


Pincushion in my garden.

I am crossing my fingers that mine will survive the winter. Do you have pincushions in your garden?

Warmly,
Debbie




Quick Links:


Imagekind --for reproductions
Fine Art America--for reproductions

Newsletter/Blog Posts sign up--Love to have you join me on my artistic journey!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Comments