Saturday, September 27, 2014

30 in 30 Challenge, Day 25, "Mingling"

Mingling, 3x3in. Oil on linen/board
Painted En Plein Air in Plymouth, Nova Scotia


Available Here


Mingling


"Mingling together in gardens, zinnias and violas add charm and cheer. "

Debbie Lamey-MacDonald ©


I have a row of violas and Zahara Starlight zinnias in my front flower bed. The violas popped up this year on their own accord and I planted the zinnias around them. I like how cheerful they look along our front walkway. They just make me smile. 

It's a short post today, as we are heading out to supper to celebrate my brother's birthday. His birthday is tomorrow, so we are just a few hours early. I am sure a few good laughs will ensue! 

It sounds like it is going to be a gorgeous weekend. I hope to get out and paint a few studies this weekend. Wishing you a relaxing and inspiring weekend as well!

Warmly,
Debbie



P.S. I couldn't post this painting yesterday as scheduled, due to it being too wet. We just couldn't get a proper photo of it. Also, we had a great birthday celebration for my brother. Lots of laughs and fun made for a great evening! 



Quick Links:


Imagekind --for reproductions
Fine Art America--for reproductions

Newsletter/Blog Posts sign up--Love to have you join me on my artistic journey!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Comments