Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Sweet Berry & Little Nooks


Sweet Berry, 3x2in. Oil on linen/board. $55

Available Here


Sweet Berry

"Juicy and sweet, tiny tomatoes are a welcome visitor to the palate."

Debbie Lamey-MacDonald ©



This was a tiny, sweet tomato that had to be captured as a miniature painting! It was also a lovely addition to a tossed green salad. I loved painting its long skinny stem. 

Miniatures make wonderful unique and original gifts. With the festive season just around the corner, you may find my miniature paintings to be the perfect gift choice for that special person on your list. My Fine Art Gift Bags were also very popular last year. I will be putting a few new ones together again soon. You can also select a miniature of your choice and I will have Bonnie and Cindy do their magic to make the bag complete. Read all about them here and to see ones presently in stock.

I have added a new section to my website under the Miniatures tab. I now have a tab labelled Displaying Miniatures. In this section I will be adding photographs to give you ideas on how to display miniatures. If you purchase them for gifts you can also send the recipient to my website for ideas on how to display their new gift. I hope you find this section helpful and enjoyable!

Warmly,
Debbie


P.S. I am presently writing my next Ezine (online newsletter). If you are not subscribed you may do so here.  Love to have you join me!

You may also be interested in reading my latest post on my Inspirational Blog
 "Small Pauses ".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Comments